The 2018 Incisal Edge Design Contest
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
The 2018 Incisal Edge Design Contest sponsored by Herman Miller, running for a fifth consecutive year, aims to reward creativity and innovation. We've invited a blue ribbon panel of judges, who will select the top designs, and provide their thoughts on each.
Today’s Dental Design, which celebrates designs at three established dental practices in three different categories: 1. Specialty Practice, 2. New Construction, 3. Repurposed Practice, 4. Eco-Friendly. Each winner will receive:
- an Aeron Chair valued at $3,000 provided by Herman Miller
- a professional photo session for their practice
- a profile in Incisal Edge dental lifestyle magazine’s Winter issue
- bragging rights for eternity
Today's Dental Design Rules:
1. You may not enter an office in more than one category.
2. Upload a minimum of 6 photos of the nominated office (exterior, reception, operatory, consult room, sterilization center, equipment) to help our judges assess the space. Make sure the photos are in focus and high quality (.jpg file/300 ppi), and best represent the features of the nomination category.
General Contest Instructions:
Select one category below and complete the corresponding nomination form by September 4, 2017 and September 25, 2017 respectively. You may not enter an office in more than one category. Entries for the Incisal Edge Design Awards will be accepted until September 4, 2017 for Today's Dental Design for Existing Practices and until September 25, 2017 for Design of the Future. Then a juried panel of experts from the dental and architectural worlds will pick the most striking designs and practices.